EMBODYING THE CHANGE
Embody the change you want to see.
Embodiment is your conscious engagement with your body’s intelligence, a tapping into narratives, relationships, traumas, healing, creativity and cultural paradigms that live in you, seeing clearly how they shape your actions, and how to work with them.
Embodiment practice is also recognized as key to today’s transformational leadership as well as to Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion work and full systems evolution.
From clarifying instinct, to healing isolationism and dominating power beliefs, to energizing your story and symbols of transformative and collaborative leadership, Embodiment Coaching takes change making and leadership to a deeper capacity for visionary action.
Embodiment is grounded, accessible and joyful. It sets up play, experimentation, comfort with uncertainty and confidence in change-making relationships.
- Learn how your anatomy and physical systems shape your daily experiencing, sense-making, memory and motivation.
- Fulfill the invitation to mindfulness practice, for daily grounding in here-and-now what is, to act with informed instinct, energy and direction.
- Identify your leadership presence, clarify your unique systems insight and unleash rooted creative genius.
- Move your full self confidently into systemic co-creation with collaborators, diverse partners, and what’s emerging.
- Connect with your networks the intersections of your true capacity, gifts, vision and reciprocal actualization, into your change-making, leadership, and organizational systems.
- Two 2-hour introductory coaching sessions for individuals and groups of up to 5 people.
- Praxis Group: Four session series of 2-hour workshops for teams of up to 12 people.
- Combine with the Leadership Incubator and Collaboration Activation packages for deep, transformational leadership and organizational development.
- Live, outdoor sessions available!
Lead Christine Spinder brings 24 years of study in yoga, Buddhism and meditation, conscious anatomy, somatic healing from trauma, ritual as physical wellness, super geek neurological research, story and deep clown, and collective and improvisational creativity as practical tools to unleash collaborative resonance and leadership excellence.